Thursday, September 8, 2011

10 reasons why girls should watch football

Tonight kicks off the regular season with the Packers & Saints. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am for football to start again! Come Sunday, I will be curled up on the couch watching football all day long!! I've come up with 10 reasons (trust me, there are more) why girls should watch NFL....as if you even need one. 

10.
Graham Harrell
Green Bay Packers

9.
Sam Bradford
St. Louis Rams

8.
David Carr
New York Giants

7. Austin Collie
Indianapolis Colts

6.
Miles Austin
Dallas Cowboys

5.
Joe Flacco
Baltimore Ravens

4.
Trent Edwards
Oakland Raiders

3.
Tim Tebow
Denver Broncos

2.
Brady Quinn
Denver Broncos

1.
Sorry ladies, he's mine. So you can BACK OFF!! :)

Eli Manning <3
New York Giants

I refuse to add Tom Brady or any other Patriot or Steeler to this list. But as you can see there are so many other good reasons to watch this season. :)

GO COLTS!!
(and eli <3)

No comments: