Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rainy Days

The past few days have been rainy and a bit chilly, so I guess it's safe to say that fall is finally here! I actually wore my first sweater of the season yesterday AND treated myself to a pumpkin spice latte. YUM!

it is literally fall in a cup. :)

There is something about rainy days that definitely makes me not want to get out of bed...today was not any exception. Toby didn't even want to wake up this morning. 

cuddling with my sweatshirt :)

In leu of the dreary weather, I thought I would share some warm & cozy pictures from across the web. 


Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
yes please!
{via}

Homemade Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese
{via}

This room looks so cozy! I wish I was curled up in that bed today.
{via}

Loving the wrap. So perfect for today!
{via}

{via}

I want these.
{via}

What are some other things that you love about fall?

No comments: