Wednesday, August 3, 2011

show me your tail feather


Well, I have officially jumped on the bandwagon. No, not anything sports related, but with the new summer trend; feathers. If you are unfamiliar with these little guys, it's a grouping of about 4 or 5 feather pieces that are attached to your hair. They come in lots of different colors and supposedly last a long time. Yesterday I got mine put in. I decided to go for the more natural colors so it would blend in more for work but you can still see them. I have to say that I love them! They are so cute and trendy! It's definitely kind of hippyish for me, but I don't care; it's summer :)

I went to my favorite salon of all time, Bombshell. These guys are awesome. It literally took her 3 minutes to put them in and it costs $35. The price is kind of steep but they last a long time and I get to come in 1 time if they come out and get it fixed for free. I'm curious to see how long they last so I'll let you guys know when they fall out (in case you are interested in getting some.) I know you've been dying to see what they look like so here goes. Tell me what you think! :)


No comments: