Thursday, August 4, 2011

can i get a fist pump?!


Ok, admit it. At some point we have all watched at least part of a Jersey Shore episode. I got hooked around New Years last year. I was in New York and all of the girls had it on tv. Apparently we caught it on a day where they were running a marathon of episodes so we couldn't escape it. I couldn't believe how dumb these so called adults were acting. It was so ridiculous that we couldn't turn it off. Now, 8 months later, I can officially say that I am a fan of the shore. There's something about watching reality tv that makes you feel so much better about your own life. So in leu of tonight's premiere in Italy, I wanted to dedicate today to the Jersey Shore.

and this is why we love them




Are you a reality tv junkie? 
What are some of your favorites? 

No comments: