Thursday, August 11, 2011

happy friday....err thursday


I woke up this morning with that Friday feeling. You know, that today is going to be a good day feeling because the sun shining through the window, good music is on your playlist, and you just feel happy. Maybe I have that feeling because today is my Friday. Whoop whoop! I'm not only excited for the long weekend, but also for what's been going on lately.

1. Toby graduated puppy class last night! I'm so proud of my little man :)
He can sit, stay, lie down, sit up, shake, and even high-five! (I taught him the last 2 myself) 
If you missed that video, you can see it here


Proud momma! 

2. There is something about having flowers in my apartment that makes me happy. 
So the other night I went and bought 2 bouquets of daisies (they didn't have gerber daisies- boo)
I got home and realized that they wouldn't all fit in just 1 vase so I had to go hunt for vases around the apartment. Just so happens that they are now in every room. 

 I've had these little guys for years and had yet to use them. 
What better time than now? 
 oh heyy dresser flowers
 oh and in the hall....
oh wait, and in the living room...

flowers = happy sarah :)

3. I get to go home tonight and help my youngest sister, Olivia pack for college. This is bittersweet. I'm excited for her and to hang out but it's going to be so weird with her being gone. 

 feels like yesterday...
love my sistas <3

Good Luck Liv! :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

No comments: