Wednesday, August 17, 2011

recipe review


Yesterday I said that we would be trying out a new recipe for girls night. Sticking with our theme, we made these yummy chimichangas. And they were DELICIOUS!! No need to mention all of the other yummies we had while waiting for Teen Mom. (Don't judge...)

Oh, and we tried a new Pinot Grigio too. I can't remember the name of it but it was pretty tasty. I did a little research on which types of wine go with mexican food; not that I'm usually a wine/mexican girl. I'd be thrilled if you put a margarita in front of me, but that's aside from the point.  Apparently when choosing a wine, you are supposed to match up the sauce and the wine. So if you are eating something with white or cheese sauce then you stick with a white wine. If you are eating red sauce, then use red wine. I never thought about it that way but it makes total sense! Just a little fyi for ya'll in case I'm not the last to know :)



(Not as pretty as the picture but still yummy!)

You can find the recipe here. :)

Happy Wednesday! 

No comments: