Thursday, August 18, 2011

sweet finds

Yesterday I received an email from Bath & Body Works showcasing their new fall line. I immediately got excited and decided that I was going to go shopping after work. So I met my brother for dinner and then we headed over to the mall. Being the amazing brother that he is, he patiently waited while I sniffed candle after candle until I found the one I wanted. Thanks bud :)

I got lots of goodies and I'm super excited about fall now! I almost started burning my pumpkin candle when I got home....but I figured I would wait until it got just a little bit cooler. Hurry up fall! 

Here are some of the goodies I got: :)

1.

2.


3.

4.

5.

6.

Obviously I couldn't decide on just 1 scent so I got several...haha 
I can't wait to use them all!


Only one more day until the weekend!


No comments: