Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fall Films

I'm not a big movie buff but I keep seeing previews for all of the new films coming out this fall. Most of them happen to be more on the serious note, cause I just don't think I can handle any kind of romcom just yet.
Abduction- Sept. 23

Mr. TLaut has graduated from his Twilight days and I've got to say I'm a little proud. This movie looks really good and it seems to have lots of good music; so I'm really looking forward to this one.


50/50- Sept. 30

As depressing as this movie might be, I think it's going to be really good. I like Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen so I'm sure this one won't disappoint.

Moneyball- Sept. 23

Ok 2 things. First, I hate Brad Pitt so if this wasn't about baseball I wouldn't have given it a second look. Second, I'm a sucker for a good sports movie...especially one that's based on a true story. I've probably seen almost every single one that's ever been made. So I think it's safe to say that I will definitely be seeing this when it comes out. 

The Vow- Feb. 2012

Ok, so this one's a litte further out but maybe by Valentine's day next year I'll be able to watch this one. :)

What are some movies you are looking forward to?

No comments: