Friday, July 29, 2011

beachhhh time!


What I am about to say may shock some of you. Are you ready?

I have yet to put on a swimsuit this summer!

I know, I know....it's almost August and this is so not like me. Usually I'm at the pool or beach whenever I can be, but this summer has been different. I've been saying for weeks that I need to start enjoying it before it's over with, so tomorrow Kara and I are taking a beach trip! It's only for the day but I think we both agree that we need it. I am so excited that I can hardly contain myself!!

Yesterday I got really excited just thinking about it so I started looking at beach pictures and got even more excited. If you don't get up and head to the coast this weekend after looking at these you are crazy. :)



 i have always wanted chairs like this for my beach house :)








 aaaaand i want to live here. 
future husband, take note. 


What are you doing this weekend?

(photo cred- wehearit.com)

No comments: