Friday, April 6, 2012

Inspiration & Deliciousness

happy friday girls!
as I'm writing this, I'm sitting on my couch in my pj's with little man snuggled up next to me :)

Today is gonna be short and sweet.
I've been doing two a days this week and it feels great!
I plan on keeping up with it until my body won't allow me to anymore. 
Instead of me working out 3 days so far....it's really more like 6 and I can already tell a difference!

Plus, it doesn't hurt that I have cute new workout clothes....
hey, whatever helps! haha

I spent some time on Pinterest this morning and these few things have already inspired me to get my workout on again this weekend.



I'm also having these bad boys for breakfast tomorrow.

um yes, those would be cinnamon bun waffles my friends....
is your mouth watering yet? 
 Now you see why I've had to be super good this week. ha!

Don't forget to go say hi to my lovely sponsors!
You can find their posts here and here

So I wanna hear your exciting weekend plans.
spill. 
and happy weekending!!!
xoxo.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Seriously? I need those cinnamon bun waffles now! They look amazing! Weekends are definitely the hardest for me to eat well and get the motivation to work out.
xoxo
http://khemp.blogspot.com/

Aimee L said...

Um, those waffles look AMAZEBALLS. Where can I get me some??

Great job on your workouts this week :)

Brittany said...

Those look so delicious! I am sure that the 2 a days were so worth it to eat that :)enjoy

Rachel said...

I sooo wish to have a flat stomach when I sit down! Thanks for this post! And you go girl! Keep workin' hard :)

Janna Renee said...

Cinnamon bun waffles? Holy Hell! Are those allowed in an inspiration post about exercise??