Monday, February 6, 2012

all I do is win

We did it!!!!
We beat the Patriots
.
.
.
.
.
again!
It was a pretty good game but I knew it would come down to the last few seconds....as it usually does with the Giants. If you follow me on twitter, then you saw all my crazy/nervous tweets up until the end. I was shaking even after it was over...that's how into it I was. 

I was texting back and forth with this girl during the game. Luckily we were both pulling for the giants....and share a hate for Brady and the Pats. So funny! haha
even Toby wanted in on the action.

Yaaaaaaah Giants!! Whoop whoop.
{Eli, I will totally take that brand new corvette you were given....and perhaps a date}

Ok, enough football talk. 
Let's recap shall we?
Saturday I drove up to Dc to see a couple of my good friends, KJ & Sean. We decided to have a semi-girl's night which of course included pizza & sangria. We went to a cute little pizzaria in Georgetown where I tried sangria for the first time. 
Verdict - delicioso! 
these are the only pics I took from the weekend. 
I totally suck at remembering to take them!

It's no secret, my love for fro-yo. 
She introduced me to Pinkberry....which I thought for sure was like Sweet Frog. Totally different. Pinkberry is actually healthy for you! Ha, as in they don't have candy and all the little deliciousness toppings that I love to add :) 
{If you have a Pinkberry nearby, I totally recommend the pomegranate yogurt. yum!}

We went back, sipped on some skinny girl cosmos, margaritas, and got ready. We ended up going to this really fun sports bar/club with 3 levels. So much fun!! 

Sunday we decided it would be fun to do a little shopping and get pedicures....with a little Starbucks, of course. I wish every weekend could end like that. And with a Giants win ;) 

What did you do this weekend?
xoxo.
Photobucket

10 comments:

Leslie said...

Sangria for the first time? oh my word. sangria is my favorite! Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Michelle said...

Sounds like a good weekend! Your dog is too cute

Shannon Marie said...

PInkberry is opening on my campus on Valentine's day! I am beyond excited :) Glad you had a fun weekend!

Mallory said...

Your weekend sounds fabulous!! I'm totally jealous you got starbucks AND a pedicure! I think I'll have to go in for one tonight:)

Hilliary Meisner said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend! Great pictures!

his little lady said...

i was definitely very happy for the giants victory. it was getting close near the end. easy enough to say, best game to watch. so intense!
xo TJ

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

sounds like you had such a fun weekend pretty! i thought of you when they pulled off the W. love me some manning boys :-)

and wtf to sangria the first time? hehe. it is AHmazing!

Unknown said...

dude, so i was so jealous of your cusinart to go cup blender thing that i went to buy one today and got the GE version. so picture me (if you knew me in real life) so excited, all day, getting my fruit together, making ice cubes...AND IT DOESN'T WORK!!!! omg. SO disappointed. returning it tomorrow and trying again!

Katie said...

woooo congrats to your giants, even though i already told ya ;)

Unknown said...

Lovely pics!! love your doggie is a new rugby's player!!!so funny!!!
visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com
xoxo Marika