It's that time of the week again! I guess technically I have 2 weeks to catch up on but I'm not sure I can remember every little thing I did- but I'll try :)
1) Lake Edition- Sean and I maaaay have fallen off of the jetski while we were going 0 mph. Seriously. Embarrassing.
2) That I may have had 2 caramel mocha fraps over the weekend.
um, hello deliciousness
3) I've almost burnt through an entire Cinnamon Pumpkin Candle and it's only the second week of September. Oops :)
4) I slacked off on working out for a week....again. So now I've decided to start running outside by the river. Yesterday was my first day and I loved it! I'd much rather spend an hour running outside than in the gym.
Plus I wouldn't mind getting this in shape.
5) I haven't had a drink in over 2 weeks and happened to get a little teensy bit drunk off a baby margarita last night. Plus, I left my Tiffany sunglasses there and when I called this morning they couldn't find them. I guess the waitress got a really nice tip. GRRR!
6) I look forward to Tuesday nights mainly for the junk food and trash tv that is also known as girls night with this girl. :)
7) It's mid-September and I have not even started thinking about a Halloween costume. This is so unlike me because for the past two years I would start my search mid-summer...oh well. I'd rather spend more time on trying to find Toby the perfect costume. He will hate me for a day but that's ok :) Tooootally worth it.
Speaking of that little devil, I went to dinner with a friend last night and came home to find this:
How does this even happen?!
That's all I can give you today!
Happy Tuesday!! :)