Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Calling All Runners!

I mentioned the other day that I was starting to run outside as part of my workout. Today would be the third day, but because I can barely walk due to the fact that my shins are killing me, I have to rest. This is the same problem I was having back in the winter while training for the 10k. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my shoes....I switch back and forth between two pairs. I don't know who makes one of them (I think Asics) but the others are the Reebok Runtones....because I bought into that fad. Yeah.  

Anywho, neither of those shoes do anything for me and in order to stay consistent in working out, I really need to find me a good pair of running shoes. I've been doing a little research and have found several pairs that I like, but I'm not sure how they will hold up. 




I've never heard of this brand before....anyone know anything about them?

These are by far my favorite.
Super cute! 


Do you know of any other shoes that might be good for running? Or have any insight on the ones I found? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!! :)


Happy Hump Day people! 
Only 2 more days til the weekend! Whoop whoop :)

No comments: