Sunday, May 29, 2011

Change...good or bad?

So I know this is my first blog post and I'm supposed to introduce myself and talk about my life but I don't feel like doing that today. It's Memorial Day weekend and it definitely is one weekend that I will never forget. Today, my boyfriend (Tim) of almost 2 years, moved to New York City. This shouldn't come as a surprise to me since it's been his goal since we met over the summer two years ago, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a change, and I don't like it. I wish that I could be more accepting to change but it's scary. Although this is a difficult transition, I am very proud of him and I know that this is a good move for him (and hopefully us down the road.) Long distance is something that is foreign to me as I said it was something I would never do. Thank goodness for cell phones, gchat, and skype. I don't know how people did it before all of that. We've already got our trips planned out and we get to see each other every other week; so I guess we are fortunate in that sense. (I'd rather have him everyday :)) In the meantime, I'm trying to stay busy. It won't be hard with our new puppy....the little guy keeps me on my toes. I'll post pictures of him later :)

Alright, well I guess I've completed my first post. Phew! (and go me!!) 

No comments: