Tuesday, May 31, 2011

50 and then some...



Today started off on a good note- I got to talk to Tim while he was on his way to his first day of work, I found an old cd from summer 2009, Toby didn't have any accidents, and my new coffee smells and tastes like a cinnamon bun. Not to mention that there are only 3 more days until the weekend!! I'm really looking forward to this summer- country music, pool parties, cookouts, rooftop parties, concerts, sunbathing at the river, long weekend trips...the list goes on and on.

Speaking of lists, I'm going to be cheesy and admit that I made a list of things for Tim and I to do this year. It includes everything from big trips to trying new places to eat. We've managed to cross off a whopping 10 things...so only 40 more to go (and that's if we don't add anything else...and we know that's not happening!) I think my favorite thing that we've done on the list was run the Monument Avenue 10k together. Some of the other things I'm looking forward to include trying to find the best cupcakes in town (here and now in new york-eeek!!), Vegas, Keith Urban concert, and going to a shooting range. We're trying to be good about taking pictures when we cross things off the list so here are a few...enjoy!
After crossing the finish line at the 10k

Virginia Wine Expo...so much fun :)

Reluctantly trying sweet frog for the first time and LOVING it :)
(notice how much bigger my cup is than his) 

Brunch at Joe's Inn followed by a trip to Shields Market and the apartments where we first met <3

What are some other fun ideas for us to add to our list?

No comments: