Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"Football is back!"


Ah, the phrase I've been waiting to hear! It was definitely getting close to the point of me freaking out. I can't imagine going a year without football. It's one of the biggest reasons I love fall and winter. There is something so comforting to me about coming home on a cold Sunday afternoon and curling up on the couch to watch football ALL day. It doesn't even have to be a game I care about...as long as there is football on in the background I'm a happy girl. I will say that if all goes according to plan, I will be face to face with Peyton Manning and many more of the Colts players....(happy dance!) Obviously I'm super excited to also not be missing another season of Eli. :)

 Do I need to mention that this is also the year that Indy is hosting the Super Bowl? This probably isn't good for us considering that the team who hosts the game is never in it....buuuuut we could be the first :) I have faith in my guys. So bring on those cold Sundays. I'll be wrapped up in a blanket with a bowl of chili and a drink. LOVE LOVE LOVE football season!!! I've posted some pictures (of my team) to get you hyped up for pre-season....(which is only a month away!!!)
<3

I think it's safe to say that Toby will soon be the
proud owner of a Colts jersey. I think dad will be proud :)
(this is only thing he will ever wear!)

No comments: