Wednesday, June 29, 2011

girl's night!


I love it when girls night happens back to back. Last night Kara came over for some yummy pineapple margaritas. We took a walk around the floodwall (I'll try and take pictures tonight) with Toby and made it back to the apartment just in time for the downpour that lasted for hours. Unfortunately for us, I didn't have any food to eat....so we were trying to wait out the storm so we could go get pizza from downstairs; cause having pizza delivered to you upstairs kinda made us feel a little lazy. By the time the rain stopped the place had already closed so I was forced to eat leftovers....bleh.

Tonight we are planning on doing the same thing. Floodwall walk with the dogs followed by some homemade mexican food and margaritas. Yum! Tonight is going to be a real girls night because it includes pedicures and Kara is nice enough to help me figure out what to pack for my trip on Friday. I'm pretty sure this is going to become a habit. I give her alcoholic beverages in return for her opinion :) Win win.



Sorry I've been slacking so much lately. I've just got a lot on my mind. I'll try and get some pictures up tomorrow from girls night...but no promises :)

No comments: