Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sponsor L-o-v-e

Happy hump day chicas!!
I am so excited that it's already halfway through the week....although I wouldn't hate if it was already Friday. Little bro graduates this weekend so it's gonna be cray cray from here on out!

I'm so excited to have these lovely ladies taking over my blog today.
I enjoy each and every one of their blogs and I just know y'all will too!

:: Nikki :: @ The Pink Growl

Hi y'all! I'm Nikki and I blog over at The Pink Growl. My blog explores the everyday adventures of a Southern belle wanna be girly girl. I'm a soon-to-be cop's wifey, doggy mama, and Vol for life. If it glitters, is gold or growls then I probably love it. I keep it real on my blog talking about everything from weight issues, the urge to get married & reproduce, planning my wedding and any random crazy ideas that comes into my head. Come on over and help me figure things out, one normal girl struggle at a time!


Happy Hump Day all of you simply sarah readers! Dayna here from Pearls, Curls and All Things Southern! I'm a twenty something living and loving life in the Heart of Dixie - Birmingham, Alabama. My blog is just a big jumble of happy randomness ranging from life, guys and adventure to beauty, health and mentioning Sarah's name in just about every post. Why so creepy you ask? In case you haven't gathered from Sarah's blog, I'm her main biotch, she's mine and I wouldn’t have it any other way!
Blogging is more than just writing to me. It's been a good way to escape from the daily routines and the hustle and bustle that comes with being young. It's also a fun way to meet lovely ladies like Sarah and yourself! So come show some love over at le blog, leave a comment and post a link back to yours so I can come get to know you too!
And always remember: the meaning of life is to live it.
Toodles lovebugs!


Hey y'all!! I'm Kelsey from over at Just Another Blonde Princess! I'm soo freakin excited to be a sponsor for Sarah, she's one of my absolute favorite bloggers!! A daily read fo sho; she always puts a smile on my face! I'm reppin the Carolinas & and I'm currently a senior in college getting ready to graduate in May. My blog can ramble on about absolutely anything. Boyfriend lovin, sorority nonsense, my little niecey girl due in ONE MONTH, my great dane back at home who's an absolute dummy, and my ongoing love with The Hunger Games books, which I'm currently reading now. (Team Peeta!) I'm a princess because I wear my heart on my sleeve, and try to live my life like Rapunzel & Cinderella. Hopefully that shines through in my blog :) I love anything Disney, the New York Yankees, FOOD, puppies, flamingos, sunshine, Victoria's Secret, reading & movies, and decorating/crafting. Feel free to stop by & join the adventure :)


:: Katie :: @His Diamond and Mine

Hello there to Miss Sarah's lovely followers! I am so excited to be sponsoring one of my blog besties this month! My name is Katie and I blog over at His Diamond and Mine
Now you might be wondering, what are the two diamonds? 

Exhibit A, HIS diamond:

Exhibit B, MY diamond: 
So there you have it, the two diamonds! You guessed it, I am engaged to a baseball player. Not a sports fan? Never fear. We talk a lot over at the diamond ;) From fashion to organization, I've got ya covered! Make sure you stop on by and get in on the fun!!




I don't know if y'all know this, but Sarah and I are TWINS!
Even if we did have two different Moms.
Luckily, blogging united us, and I am so happy to support Sarah.
LYLAS.
Love Ya Like A Sister...does anyone remember that or was that too old school?

I blog over at Perception Is Everything, and I blog about our life and the fact that my hubby is in the military, which has brought us to gorgeous Colorado. You will find a little bit of everything in my neck of the woods, so you never know what I'm going to get into next. Come find out for yourselves.

You can also find me on:

Thanks for having me Twin ;)
Talk to y'all soon! 
{Hopefully!}


:: Katie :: @Miss Dixie

Hey everyone! I'm Katie and you can find me over at Miss Dixie where I share my ramblings on fashion, the journey/process of decorating my home, inspirations, my sweet family, delicious recipes, and my life in the coastal South. From a glance you might think my posts are all over the place, but this is really a journal of things I love and I don't leave anything out! I am thrilled to be sponsoring Sarah this month- I so look forward to her posts that always seem to put a smile on my face! I would love for you to stop by and say hello sometime! xoxo, Katie

:: Bethany :: @Basically MrsBehavin'

Hey Y'all - I'm Bethany from Basically MRSbehavin' and I'm always misbehaving! I'm a lover of triple venti lattes, duckfaces, my husband, and #hashtags. I have recently [like... yesterday] converted from my platinum blonde locks back to my natural roots with high hopes to conceive my husband's demon spawn. Over at my place you're likely to read three things: something really hilarious/ridiculous, something really touchy that will piss you off, or something really random (i.e. what I ate for breakfast). If that sounds like your cup of tea please head on over and keep me company; I love a good partttaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy [cue Kristen Wiig circa Bridesmaids]. :)



:: Glossip Family :: from Tookies

We are the creators of delectable cookie-wiches, jar cakes & gourmet marshmallows -- Handmade in America. We love, love LOVE to bake & create! It is our passion! It is our hearts desire to watch others consume and enjoy! We have created the very best jar cakes, cookie-wiches, and gourmet marshmallows in America and desire to share them with you.
Everything form the wraps we use to wrap our divine delectables, to our uniquely flavored gourmet marshmallows, to our moise family cake/cookie recipes is handmade in very small batches.

Go check out their blogs and show em some love :)
happy hump day!!
xoxo.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Janna Renee said...

You have the hottest sponsors! I mean...thanks for having me? Haha. Love you!!

J and A said...

What lovely ladies, must go check some new ones out! And Bethany I LOVE your new hair!!

Ashley said...

look at all your lovely sponsors! sponsor love is the best!! my best friend would DIE after that "i only kiss yankees" shirt...she is a HUGE fan!!

The Pink Growl said...

Thanks for the shoutout! :)