I became a mom to my little furball.
I remember it like it was yesterday -
there was no plan to get a dog. All I wanted to do was just look and see if I found one that caught my eye. Guess he did because an hour after I laid my eyes on that sweet face I was back to get him....and I've never looked back :)
Dear Toby/Little Man/Porkchop/Toby Jack/Baby/Furball/Fluffy Face/Buddy/Cutie Face/Tobis/Tobes/Tbird,
here's to our first year together....and the many memories we've made.
1. the day you became mine :) of course I had to take a picture to send to mom just to make sure she'd be able to help watch you
2. one of your many adorable poses on my bed
3. coming home from work to find you had totally destroyed your potty pad. it was hard to get mad at that cute little face
4. one of the many days you came to work with me and just made yourself at home on my desk
5. the week you had to wear the 'cone of shame' because you wouldn't leave your hernia incision alone....and I thought you looked like Boo Boo from Yogi
6. coming home from work to find you had ripped into a space bag full of my scarves....but you didn't ruin them. You just spread them around you and laid in the middle.
7. graduating puppy class like the little smarty pants I know you are
8. trying on grandma's glasses so you could see how they looked
9. spending some quality time at grandma's
10. celebrating your first birthday :)
11. taking lots and lots of rides in the car with your mom
12. doing what you do best....snoozin'
13. if there was any question that you were my child, this picture proves it all.
14. sitting at the bar on your own just hoping for sip of my margarita
15. just being super adorable all the time :)
you've made your way into the hearts of 5 more family members....and have even been allowed in grandma & grandpa's house....something that was said would never happen.
love you my little toby jack!