good afternoon girls!
I wasn't sure I'd be able to get a post out today with the internet being rock age slow today.
If you follow my on twitter, then you've seen my ranting about a sick coworker.
I won't gross you out with the details but I'm just gonna say that if you're sick, stay home!
No one wants your germs....or has time to get sick!
Anyway, I had planned on doing a review for my new dry shampoo that I'm loving, and then I saw that Rachel was doing favorite hair products for her Top 5 Tuesday. Her timing was impecable :)
So here are my top 5 hair products
(not in any specific order)
1. Dove dry shampoo - this is the second dry shampoo I've tried and it's my favorite so far. I used to use the Big Sexy one and I liked it at first but then it became all chalky and didn't make my hair look clean. I love this shampoo for several reasons - it smells delicious and it actually works. I think the key is actually rubbing it in like you're using actual shampoo. It really does make a difference.
2. Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus- favorite product, hands down. Until I got this, I'd never found a product that would give me volume that would last all day. This stuff really does work and I get compliments on my hair all the time now.
3. Unite 7 Seconds Conditioner- This is a leave in conditioner that smells so good!! And it works really well....but I use it mainly for the scent :)
4. Big Sexy Spray n' Play Hairspray- love this hairspray. Like the root pump, it's the only hairspray that I've noticed to last all day. I hate using a lot of product and with this you only have to spray a little.
5. I switch shampoos every now and then so I'll use my Unite Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner if I'm going somewhere or if my hair just needs a little umpf. Plus it smells all beachy so it's perfect for the summer :) I use the Dove Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner on the regular and I love it. They stopped carrying it a while ago when I first found it (of course) but thank goodness they brought it back because it's like salon style volume for $3. Can't beat that!
Alright, so link up and share your fave hair products.
Cause this girl is always looking to try something new :)