The week is almost over!!
Am I the only one excited about this?
Last night I decided to try my hand at my first ever Pinterest craft.
I give you the glitter key :)
It was really easy to make.
1. Put glue on one side of key.
2. Cover with glitter of your choice.
3. Wait 30 min to dry.
4. Flip over and do the same on the reverse.
5. After about an hour, put clear nail polish on each side (1 at a time) to prevent it from chipping or coming off.
Easy as pie. And there you go :)
My girl Dayna tagged me in a post the other day so now it's my turn to answer questions and tag some more of y'all :)
Her questions to me are:
1. What is one band or singer you would pay an infinite amount of money to see live in concert?
- hmm I'm not really a huge concert go'er anyway. I can count on two hands how many I've been to. My favorites were Michael Buble (saw him twice) and Rascal Flatts.
2. What is your job title at work or what are you going to school for?
- I'm a Media Assistant at a marketing firm in the city. Basically I'm a jack of all trades. I'm in charge of our project management system, I pull research, work with the buyers and planners, the list goes on and on....
3. What's the biggest pet peeve of yours?
- I'm pretty sure it would be a shorter list to ask what isn't a pet peeve. ha
I would have to say fake people.
It drives me crazy when someone pretends to be one way and then acts completely opposite of what they were just claiming to be. It's especially bad when you work with people like that....not a good situation to be in.
4. What one hair product can you not live without?
- My Big Sexy volumizer.
It's really the only product that has worked for me for more than just a week. I can definitely tell a difference from when I do and don't use it.
5. What's your idealistic dream car?
- I'm glad you didn't say realistic....cause I'm pretty sure I'd still be driving my little old infiniti!
are you ready?
6. What's the most exciting place you've visited?
- um, I haven't been to a lot of places but the place I've been the most would have to be NYC. I've probably been at least a dozen times....but quite frankly, I was never a fan. By the end of this year I would like to say Vegas :)
7. What's the background on your cell phone?
- If I was ballin' like y'all I'd be able to take a pic of it with my iPhone.....buuuut this girl still has a droid. my upgrade can't come soon enough! but right now, my background is a tropical beach with an umbrella and 2 chairs on either side. I'm picturing myself with a corona and a sexy piece of man meat :)
8. What is your favorite dessert?
- daaaaang.....tough question. haha
I don't know if I have a favorite. I love it all.
cookies. cupcakes. pastries. fro-yo.
9. What's your one piece of go-to jewelry?
- I'm really simple with my jewelry aka I practically wear the same pieces everyday.
my favorites are my stud
diamond earrings, my fossil watch, and my silver bracelet my dad gave me for my 16th birthday.
10. How would you describe your sense of style?
I really like stripes, and just plain colors. Patterns kind of freak me out so I tend to stay away from them for the most part.
11. If you had the chance to meet any celebrity, dead or alive (or list both), which one would you choose?
- I think my answers would best be described in pictures.
all 3 alive and kickin'
you're all welcome ;)
Ok so now I tag -
Aimee @ Chronicles of a Dime
Ashlee @ And They Lived Happily Ever After
Janna @ Perception is Everything
Michelle @ Making Sense of Cents
Samantha @ petite femme jolie
Hillary @ Brunch & Cupcakes
Caitlin & Mara @ from sea to shining port
Kelsey @ Just Another Blonde Princess
Rachel @ just peachy
Alison @ Alison & Justin
and my questions are -
1. What are you most looking forward to this year?
2. What is your favorite nail polish? (I'm an addict and always looking for new colors)
3. Pauly or Vinny?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
5. What's your favorite cocktail?
6. Are you addicted to any reality tv shows (like my guilty self?!) If so, which ones?
7. If you could only leave the house wearing two makeup products, what would they be?
8. What's currently in your bag?
9. What's the best book you've read? ( I need some good ones for summer!)
10. Beach or pool?
11. What is your favorite healthy snack?
That's all I've got today girls!
Tomorrow I'm headed to Charlotte for a weekend of baseball.
happy friday to me :)
don't forget to enter my giveaway!
it ends tomorrow.