Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dear MTV...

we would like to propose a new show.
Dayna & I don't think it's fair that you're only giving the northerners a chance to get paid to drink and party it up all summer long. so we suggest having a spinoff of the jersey shore. 

maybe call it, the gulf shore?

catchy, right?!

I know I'm not from the gulf area but who cares?! the cast from the jshore aren't from jersey either.
get paid to party? yes.
lots of hot, southern men? yes.
a chance to become a reality celeb? yes please.

I mean, we could do it!

blast in a glass times two!
minus the meatballs. 
we'd like to be called something else.
I don't know just what yet, but we'll figure it out.

so, MTV if you're reading this, here is our pitch.
Please feel free to contact our agents.....or email us here ;)

xoxo.
Photobucket

12 comments:

Leslie said...

I love it!! Especially the face in hole ;)

The Pink Growl said...

That picture is hilarious! Everything is more fun with a Southern accent so I would totally watch your show.

Aimee L said...

Hahaha, I would totally watch!! Shenans abound.

Dayna Leigh said...

This is pure genius. Maybe we should contact an MTV producer, yes?

Emily said...

HAHA the face in the hole is killing me- so funny! I can't waiiiit to play with y'all in Vegas!!! I know we will get along just fine!! And I don't know why you would ever lose a follower- this is so funny

Jayme and Mendi said...

I would totally watch this!!! HAHA!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Katie said...

i call dibs on joining you pretty ladies...

Ashley said...

hahaha yes!! 100% agree!

Megan said...

They have that new show on CMT called Southern Nights! It's young Southern people living together, like Real World!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

hahahah I love it and I would so watch it!! that picture is too much! I hope mtv is listening, they need to step it up with some shows! :)

Tabitha Mahoney said...

I'd watch your show for sure.

Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

Janna Renee said...

This is just too cute...If I run in to anyone from MTV anytime soon- I will totally pass this along ;)