Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Life Update

Good mornin' lovebugs! 
I feel like it's been ages since I've written an actual post. hmm maybe because it has! oops ;)
The new year already feels like it's flying by. I feel like I haven't even had time to get in a real routine yet. I had all of these wonderful resolutions that I was excited about starting and here I am, 2 weeks in and I haven't done any of them yet. Gah, I've gotta get on that!! 

Maybe I'll hang up my resolutions somewhere so I have to look at them everyday. I am slightly proud of myself though. I did make it to the store tonight to get some healthy foods. If I can get back on track with my eating then working out will be that much easier. After all, I do have some new workout gear that I'm ready to sport ;) 
How have you guys been with keeping up your resolutions? We should have some sort of accountability. Like a linkup day or something. Would any of you be interested in doing that? 

Anyway, I figured the best way to give you an update on my past couple weeks would be through the eye of my phone. 
{I have Dayna to thank for my lovely Bama shirt} :)

Ok these next two aren't taken from my phone...obviously, although I totally wish they were! 
I went out to watch my these sexy men play over the weekend. I'm calling it now- 
Giants/Broncos Superbowl :)
in
my
dreams

ah, to be able to meet guys like this everyday. One day my lady friends. one day....
and we can save that story for another day :)

happy hump day!
xoxo.
Photobucket

24 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

Happy Wednesday! Your nails look pretty! I'll have to check out that color asap.

~Katie said...

Love the nail polish, and love the pic of Tebow. New follower!

Michelle P said...

Those cookies look so good!

Holly said...

love the nail polish and the picture of Toby at the drive thru haha. Happy Wednesday :)

Val said...

Great images here, Love them all.

Lindsey said...

ok you are just too cute. I can't take it. And I have marshmallow by essie too, I love it!! I wore it last week with gold glitter on it!!

Sarah @ Simply Sarah said...

So glad you pulled for Bama in the National Championship! Have a great wednesday!

Bethany said...

You're PRESH!
Love it!

Valerie Griffin said...

Oooooh TEBOW! What a guy! Hoping the WIN big Saturday!

Dayna Leigh said...

I wants those cookies. Now. Ugh - no sweets so far for a solid week has killed me.

Mallory said...

A link up is a great idea! I'd totally be willing:)

&& I'm seriously craving starbucks and/or cookies thanks to your pictures! thanks;)

Hannah said...

I love me some Tebow! I really hope they make it to the Super Bowl! He ain't too bad to look at ;) haha, have a great day!

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

I want those cookies, that nail polish, Tim tebow and Peyton manning. Can you send those all my way? K? K! Hope you are feeling better lovey :-)

sarah said...

oo i really like marshmellow, maybe that'll be my color tomorrow! ohh and to meet guys like that now..that would be just plain lovely haha :)

Katie said...

hey girl! I just wanted to let you know that your button has been added to my blog! you are one of my favorite reads, and i wanted to make sure my readers knew that! make sure you check it out! xo

Ashley said...

ok that is the second "cookout" cup i've seen today and i totally want bbq now!

love those nails! and your fuzzy - he wants some starbucks!haha

Katie said...

I am loving Toby at the drive thru! hahaha. Need that nail polish stat! Ps I think we are all a little behind on resolutions, to be expected right?!

Cassie said...

It looks like I'm going to have to buy you a Razorback shirt!! hahaha!

Megan said...

Oh Toby, so precious! & I'm lovin that nail polish color!

Kodie said...

Hate to break it to ya but this weekend will be the end of the Giants season :) Packers have totally got this one...I'm crazy excited about the Playoffs/Super Bowl!!

Fash Boulevard said...

Tebow all the way. And I love love love your nail polish. so fabulous. thanks for another wonderful post, love. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Janna Renee said...

I love that marshmallow color! It's so classy! I feel so far behind in my blogging too! I've been posting a lot, but haven't been able to churn out the ones I really want! I need to get caught up, but I have a feeling that it's gonna take awhile. haha

Turtles and Pearls said...

I love that Essie nail polish! It is most definitely a favorite of mine. I have had the hardest time finding a spare moment to blog since the semester has started, too! And I love the idea of a resolution or goal link up.

Megan said...

Oh, I love that nail color! So cute!! I have been a little mia in the blog world, too!!