Monday, December 26, 2011

Buon Natale

Mornin' lovers!
Did y'all have a wonderful Christmas? I can't wait to read all about them :)
Was it just me or did Christmas not really feel like Christmas this year? 
We had our cousins/aunts/uncles over Christmas Eve for a white elephant swap. If there is ever a need for alcohol, that was the occasion for it. All I will say is I came out with a Starbucks card. This year we had our 'Christmas' a little later than usual. We ended up going to church and then coming home and opening gifts. 

I mentioned before that we do a Secret Santa in my family. It was so fun seeing who had who. My mom ended up having me and I got the new watch I wanted!!! I was thrilled. And now I can get rid of the one I got last year. {there may be a story behind that} Part of my 'out with the old, in with the new' attitude for next year. :) 
Also, one of my bloggy friends and I decided to exchange gifts this year. More to come on that tomorrow :) I've decided I'll spare you the overload of pictures we took this weekend and share just a few. I know, I know, you're welcome.

 Toby was excited to get the new toys his mama kept talking about :)






* Stay tuned this week for my very first giveaway! I'll be out today looking for something y'all will love :) *

Happy Monday!
xoxo.
Photobucket

10 comments:

Alana Christine said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! Glad you got your watch :)

Ally said...

Toby is oh so adorable! Can't wait for the giveaway :-)

Dayna Leigh said...

LOVING the last picture, your hair looks fabulous!

the girl in the red shoes said...

I'm glad you got a new watch! Your Christmas photos are adorable!

Megan said...

Toby & Kolby I feel live similar lives! haha! Kolby was in every single possible Christmas Picture I could sneak him into!

Elina (Healthy and Sane) said...

I love the secret santa tradition... this way you can just focus on getting the perfect gift for one person. Awesome!
I got a new watch too. Can't wait to start wearing it... my old one was looking rough.

Whitney said...

the pics rock my socks off!!! look like such a good time had by all. you look gorge as always :-)

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

these pictures are adorable!!! and toby is simply precious! that first picture of him...priceless!
xo TJ

Megan said...

Your pictures are too cute! Y'all are definitely a fun family!!

Jamie said...

Your dog is so cute!