Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ramblings & A New Look

Good morning ladies!
Notice something different? Yep, I have redesigned my page...{again}!
I hope you like it. I feel that it's a better representation of me....girly :)

I'm already having a much better day than I was yesterday. Thanks for those who tried to put me in better spirits :) Y'all are so sweet. 

Ok, so a couple little tidbits for your Thursday.

{*} Starbucks does not have all of their holiday drinks just yet. TEASE! But don't fret. The caramel brulee latte will be arriving November 15th. That's 12 days- {not that I'm counting or anything...}

{*} I made this for dinner last night.
{Disclaimer} It does not look like this. It actually ended up being a 'soupy' tortilla soup....and was not thick at all. It wasn't even the same color. Needless to say we were disappointed and it's my new mission to find a recipe that does in fact turn out like the picture. False advertising abcfamily....false advertising. 

{*} I've got a bug. The travel bug that is. I can't stop thinking about all of the amazing places I would love to visit. If only my bank account could back me up...boo. Oh well, one day. In the meantime, a girl can dream right?
Santa Maria, CA

Charleston, SC 

Paris 

 Prague

 Italy
Rome
all pictures courtesy of Pinterest.

One more day until the weekend. Ah, hurry up Friday! 
xoxo.

8 comments:

Dayna Leigh said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new layout! It's so feminine! Very classy choice, love :)

(There's a lot of love in that above statement.) Let's take a trip to Italy together because it's on my Bucket List to visit there and ride in a gondola! How spectacular would that be?! I'll answer that for you, pretty darn spectacular.

Taylor said...

Love then new blog design! SO cute!

Elizabeth said...

Love the new blog design. I would love to go to all those places you mentioned but alas I don't have the money =(.

Holly said...

Love the new design! The colors and clipart are perfect!

Happy Friday :)

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

Michelle P said...

Cute blog design!

Steph said...

Love the new design! And count me in for the trip to Italy too! Happy Friday!
xo Steph

Meg {henninglove} said...

SANTA MARIA!! my husband is from there it is so lovely and i love going up there and checking out all the wineries the weather is just perfect all year long too

Jamie said...

I have the travel bug too. I dream of international travel again. Sigh.