Friday, November 11, 2011

Get your laugh on

Happy Friday!
More importantly, Happy Veterans Day. Thanks to all the men & women who have and still are sacrificing for our country. 

Speaking of military, I get to see one of my lifelong friends this weekend who is about to head back to flight school. We've known each other for 24 years. Ah, so long!! 


Well today is super busy so I'm gonna leave you with a little weekend inspiration - or funnies, if you will. :)









Happy weekend loves!
xoxo.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Megan at Megan Can said...

Loved this! Definitely got a good laugh! I included one of those funny drinking pictures on my blog today! Love them! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Megan

Ruth said...

I love these quotes.

ashlyn | nicole said...

bhahha. these absolutely made my monday!
thanks for sharing them!

love your blog btw!!

xoxo. ashlyn