Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Operation New Car

I mentioned awhile back about me getting a new car. Well, I've been doing a little "shopping" around if you will, and found several that I really like.
Ah, decisions decisions. 

{Option #1}
2011 Jeep Wrangler

I've always been a fan of jeeps and even more so of the Wrangler ever since I've ridden in one. No doubt this would be such a fun car to have. Of course, I would have to take more road trips just so I could have an excuse to drive with the top down. :) Plus, the new models have a redesigned interior that looks amazing! 

{Option #2}
2012 Kia Sportage

This is a cute little SUV and it kiiiiind of looks like a beamer. Maybe. {wishful thinking}
Plus it has all kinds of cool features. I'm not sure about this one though. I've heard Kia is coming around and making a better name for itself but to me it's always been kind of towards the lower end. Anyone have one of these or know someone who does? 

{Option #3}
2012 Nissan Xterra

I {love} this car. This was actually one of the first cars I ever wanted, except at 16, I wanted it in blue. I think this go round I'll go with the dark grey. 

That's all I've found so far. Are there any other little SUV's that you drive or know of that you would recommend? Any and all advice would be much appreciated :)

Have a great day!
xoxo

No comments: