Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Few Quick Things


Good morning!
Hopefully today will be great- so far so good :)
I woke up with a different attitude today and I can't really explain it, but I don't want it to go away.

 A few quick things before I get this busy day started-

1. I'm gonna start wearing heels more often. 
A girl can never get enough compliments :)

2. I tried using the Crest Whitestrips last night for only like the 3rd time and they make my teeth sooo sensitive the next day! ow. Does anyone else have the same issue or is it just me? 

3. I cannot wait to go to the fair tomorrow night. 
It's one of my favorite things about fall! And definitely one of the best places to people watch-hehe :) 

4. It must be giveaway week because I've found another one that I'm loving right now.
Head on over to Miss Ashley's blog to check out her Fall Favorites Giveaway. 
(Girl, if you are reading this, I want that basket!!) :)

{via}

 Happy Thursday! 
xoxo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried using the Crest Whitestripes and my teeth hurt so bad afterwards! Chewing gum was a task. So you weren't the only one chica! :)

Emily said...

People watching at the fair (and the airport...close second) is THE BEST! I am a huge people watcher! I have only used crest white strips a few times, but I get so annoyed with them!

a sip of fashion baby said...

wow i like this post!!
I wanna invite you on my blog!!my last post is about inspiring pics 8) if you like my blog follow me!! I always follow back <3

http://www.asipoffashionbaby.blogspot.com