Monday, August 22, 2011

weekend of random pictures


It's safe to say that I was not looking forward to this past weekend for several reasons. Needless to say, it actually turned out to be one of the best weekends I've had all summer. Funny how things work out! My weekend involved lots of pool time, shopping, cooking out, hanging out, and spending time with my family.

I'm also in the process of fallifying my apartment. I definitely just made that up but I like it! :) I've got my cinnamon pumpkin candle that I just started burning (yum!), I went out and bought some dark red and purple bathroom sets (towels & rugs), and my dad got me some red and pink gerber daisies for my apartment.
L-O-V-E! 

i love ma daddy!

I also made a couple of trips to Target this weekend. I went in both times with no agenda or list of items to get. Well, that is the wonderful dangerous thing about Target. You can have absolutely nothing you are going in there for and you come out spending no less than $75....in most cases $100. Gah! 

I already mentioned the little bathroom goodies that I got....but here are a few other things that made it into my cart:

Sooo I have a pink grill, so what? :)
I plan on using this bad boy A LOT!

I love Bethenny Ever After and I've always thought that she 
looked great, especially for just having a kid, so I impulsively purchased her yoga video....and a pink mat. I'm not a huge fan of yoga but I figured I can supplement my gym time with this....25 is quickly approaching and I plan to look my best! :)


I also picked up this little do-dad from the mall....my mom told me that it's great
after a night of crying. (thanks mom-haha)
This stuff is pretty awesome. I've used it a few times and can definitely tell a difference. 
Sleepy & puffy eyes don't stand a chance with this stuff!
AND it goes on cool as a cucumber :)


I saw this at the store and definitely had to do a double take.
They got a little ballsy when it came time to name this guy...


And of course, what post is complete without a picture of Little Man?
 Ah, I LOVE him!! 


Happy Monday! 
Only 4 more days til the weekend :)

No comments: