Wednesday, June 22, 2011

i am thankful for....




Today I woke up in a relatively good mood and decided I would share some of the things that I'm thankful for that make me happy. Enjoy :)

  • waking up to sunshine when it's supposed to rain
  • my amazing little man :) 
  • love
  • good times with great friends
  • wine 
  • summertime
  • the smell of fresh cut grass
  • driving with the windows down and the music blasting
  • cookouts
  • my family- I couldn't ask for a better one <3
  • long weekends
  • road trips
  • sweet tea
  • ballpark food
  • getting clothes in the mail that actually fit and look like you wanted them too (which we all know doesn't happen often)
  • gerber daisies
  • waking up with perfect hair (you don't ask how it happened, you just go with it)
  • your favorite songs that play back to back on the radio
  • mexican food!!!
  • weekend getaways
  • baseball games
  • exploring new places
  • cute baby animals
  • my secret place on the river

What are some things that make you happy?

No comments: